- 1 15-oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 10-oz can diced tomatoes with green chilies, drained
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro, plus extra for garnish
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 large ears of corn, shucked
- 8 taco-sized soft flour tortillas, warmed
- calories 549
- fat 14 g
- satfat 3 g
- cholesterol 82 mg
- fiber 10 g
- protein 45 g
- carbohydrate 64 g
- sodium 1,479 mg
How to Make It
Preheat a gas grill to medium. Mix beans, tomatoes and cilantro in a medium bowl.
In a small bowl, combine chili and garlic powders, 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper. Drizzle chicken with 1 Tbsp olive oil and rub with spice blend. Drizzle corn with remaining 1 Tbsp olive oil; season with salt and pepper. Grill corn until lightly charred, 5 to 6 minutes, turning twice. Remove to a plate. Grill chicken until cooked through, 9 to 10 minutes, flipping once. Slice chicken into strips.
Once corn has cooled slightly, slice of kernels and stir into bean-tomato mixture. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
Divide salsa and chicken among tortillas and serve immediately.