Chicken Taco Soup
Community Recipe from
- 3 chicken breasts
- 1 Yellow onion, medium Diced
- 1 package(s) Taco seasoning
- 1 package(s) Hidden Valley ranch seasoning Low sodium
- 1 can(s) Red kidney beans Low sodium
- 1 can(s) White beans Low sodium
- 1 can(s) black beans
- 1 can(s) Vegetarian baked beans
- 1 can(s) Rotel
- 1 can(s) Corn No salt added
- Do not drain cans of beans, etc.
- Put ingredients in order listed in crock pot and do not stir until finished. Cook in crock pot for 6-8 hours. Before serving, shred chicken breast with 2 forks and add back to crock pot. Add chicken broth for added flavor if you aren't watching sodium intake. Note: I haven't added any chicken broth and it has been great.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Carolinagagirl and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note