Chicken Taco Soup
Community Recipe from
- 3 chicken breasts
- 1 Yellow onion, medium Diced
- 1 package(s) Taco seasoning
- 1 package(s) Hidden Valley ranch seasoning Low sodium
- 1 can(s) Red kidney beans Low sodium
- 1 can(s) White beans Low sodium
- 1 can(s) black beans
- 1 can(s) Vegetarian baked beans
- 1 can(s) Rotel
- 1 can(s) Corn No salt added
- Do not drain cans of beans, etc.
- Put ingredients in order listed in crock pot and do not stir until finished. Cook in crock pot for 6-8 hours. Before serving, shred chicken breast with 2 forks and add back to crock pot. Add chicken broth for added flavor if you aren't watching sodium intake. Note: I haven't added any chicken broth and it has been great.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Carolinagagirl and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes