Chicken Taco Soup
My family loves this soup! It is always a big hit!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 whole(s) chicken breasts shredded
- 1 whole(s) garlic clove
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 can(s) 14 1/2 ounce chicken broth
- 2 can(s) 14 1/2 ounce tomatoes diced/stewed
- 1 can(s) 30 ounce black beans Do not drain
- 1 cup(s) salsa
- 1/2 cup(s) cilantro chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) ground cumin
- shredded cheese
- sour cream
- tortilla chips
- Cook and shred chicken.
- Add minced garlic to olive oil, saute and add chicken.
- Place chicken mixture in slow cooker.
- Combine all ingredients except cheese, sour cream and chips.
- Cover. Cook on low 6-8 hours.
- Place tortilla chips in bottom of individual bowls. Ladle soup over chips. Add cheese and sour cream.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by RYCHEFREAKLIVE and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken Taco Soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews