- 6 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- Cooking spray
- 3/8 teaspoon ground chipotle chile pepper
- 1 cup salsa verde
- 3 ounces 1/3-less-fat cream cheese (about 1/3 cup)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded skinless, boneless rotisserie chicken breast
- 1 1/2 cups chopped skinless, boneless rotisserie chicken thigh or drumstick
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice, divided
- 5 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 2/3 cup organic black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2/3 cup frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 2/3 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 6 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 3 radishes, very thinly sliced
- calories 295
- fat 13.4 g
- satfat 3.6 g
- monofat 5.9 g
- polyfat 1.6 g
- protein 23 g
- carbohydrate 23.2 g
- fiber 4.5 g
- cholesterol 82 mg
- iron 1.7 mg
- sodium 665 mg
- calcium 73 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 450°.
Cut tortillas into 1/4-inch-thick strips. Place tortillas on a jelly-roll pan. Lightly coat tortillas with cooking spray; sprinkle with chipotle pepper. Bake at 450° for 10 minutes, stirring after 5 minutes. Cool.
Heat a medium skillet over medium heat. Add salsa and cheese to pan; cook 4 minutes or until cheese melts, stirring to combine. Stir in chicken; cook 1 minute. Stir in onions and 1 tablespoon lime juice. Remove chicken mixture from pan; keep warm. Rinse pan with water. Return pan to medium-high heat. Add 2 teaspoons oil to pan; swirl to coat. Add beans, corn, and red bell pepper to pan; sauté 2 minutes. Stir in cilantro.
Combine remaining 1 tablespoon lime juice and remaining 1 tablespoon oil in a large bowl; stir with a whisk. Add lettuce to bowl; toss to coat. Place about 1 cup lettuce mixture on each of 6 plates; top each serving with about 3/4 cup chicken mixture and 1/3 cup corn mixture. Sprinkle with tortilla strips and radishes.