Delicious, healthy and easy. A favorite of the entire family.
Chicken, Sundried Tomatoes and Feta with Pasta
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 chicken breasts
- 16 ounce(s) fresh spinach
- 8 ounce(s) sundried tomatoes diced
- 1 cup(s) tomatoes chopped
- 2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/2 cup(s) olive oil
- 8 ounce(s) feta cheese
- 1/4 cup(s) white wine
- 16 ounce(s) penne pasta
- 8 ounce(s) black olives optional
- Grill chicken cut in strips set aside.
- Bring pot of water to boil, add 2 tablespoons of olive oil and pasta.
- Cook until tender but firm.
- Wash and chop spinach into large pieces.
- Heat olive oil in large pan.
- Saute garlic, sundried tomatoes and chopped tomatoes (black olives)
- Add chicken and spinach.
- Sauté 2 minutes.
- Mix chicken combination with pasta or serve on top of pasta.
- Crumble cheese over mixture and sprinkle with salt and fresh pepper.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Laurenmurray and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note