Delicious, healthy and easy. A favorite of the entire family.
Chicken, Sundried Tomatoes and Feta with Pasta
Delicious chicken, sundried tomatoes and feta cheese dish from the Ingalls family.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 chicken breasts
- 16 ounce(s) fresh spinach
- 8 ounce(s) sundried tomatoes diced
- 1 cup(s) tomatoes chopped
- 2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/2 cup(s) olive oil
- 8 ounce(s) feta cheese
- 1/4 cup(s) white wine
- 16 ounce(s) penne pasta
- 8 ounce(s) black olives optional
- Grill chicken cut in strips set aside.
- Bring pot of water to boil, add 2 tablespoons of olive oil and pasta.
- Cook until tender but firm.
- Wash and chop spinach into large pieces.
- Heat olive oil in large pan.
- Saute garlic, sundried tomatoes and chopped tomatoes (black olives)
- Add chicken and spinach.
- Sauté 2 minutes.
- Mix chicken combination with pasta or serve on top of pasta.
- Crumble cheese over mixture and sprinkle with salt and fresh pepper.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Laurenmurray and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note