Chicken Stuffing Rolls
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 can(s) cream of chicken
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 1 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 1 box(es) Stove Top Chicken Stuffing
- Combine stuffing mix and 1 cup of water into a bowl let this stand for 5 minutes.. Stir in eggs.. Spread stuffing mixture over the chicken breasts to withen 1/2 inch of the outer edges. Roll up chicken from one short end to enclose stuffing mixture.
- Place chicken rolls seam side down in a baking dish. Mix Soup & Milk.. Pour over chicken sprinkle with Parprika.
- Bake at 400 for 30 minutes
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Kellye and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note