Chicken & Stuffing Casserole
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 chicken breasts cooked and shredded
- 1 can(s) cream of chicken soup
- 1 can(s) cream of celery soup
- 1/4 cup(s) margarine or butter
- 8 ounce(s) Pepperidge Farms Dry Stuffing (cornbread good)
- 1/4 cup(s) chicken broth
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Heat together soups and margarine. Place cubed chicken in a 9x13 greased pan. Pour soup mixture over the chicken. Spread dry stuffing over top of pan. Pour broth evenly over stuffing mix. Bake 30-35 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by carolwiek and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note