Chicken stuffed with Pepperoncini and Goat Cheese from Everyday Food
Community Recipe from
- 4 ounce(s) fresh goat cheese
- 1/4 cup(s) finely chopped pepperoncini
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) fresh thyme leaves finely chopped
- coarse salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 4 bone-in, skin-on chicken breasts
- 1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. In a small bowl, mash goat cheese with a fork until smooth. Stir in pepperoncini and thyme and season with salt and pepper. With a paring knife, cut a 1-inch horizontal slit in the thick end of each chicken breast. Using your fingers, create a deep pocket between meat and bone. Tightly pack each pocket with about 2 tablespoons cheese mixture.
- 2. Heat a large cast-iron or other heavy, oven-proof skillet over medium-high heat. Pat chicken dry with paper towels, season with salt and pepper, and arrange in skillet, skin side down. Cook 5 minutes. Transfer skillet to oven and bake until chicken is cooked through and skin is golden and crisp, about 18 to 20 minutes. Flip chicken over in skillet and let rest 3 minutes before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken stuffed with Pepperoncini and Goat Cheese from Everyday Food Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes