Cool: 5 Minutes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 5- to 6- ounce(s) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 10-ounce package(s) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained and squeezed dry
- 1 6-ounce jar(s) marinated artichokes, drained, finely chopped
- 4 ounce(s) crumbled feta cheese (1 cup)
- 2 ounce(s) finely shredded Italian cheese blend (1/2 cup)
- 2 teaspoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- 1 11-ounce package(s) refrigerated French bread dough
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. In a large bowl, combine chicken, spinach, artichokes, feta, Italian cheese blend and lemon juice; mix well.
- 2. Roll out bread dough on a lightly floured surface. Spoon chicken mixture on dough to within 1 inch from the edges. Starting at one long edge, roll the dough jelly-roll style, pinching ends and seam to seal.
- 3. Place dough roll, seam side down, on baking sheet. Brush top of dough with egg white; cut 5 diagonal slits to vent.
- 4. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until golden brown. Transfer to a wire cooling rack and let cool 5 to 8 minutes before slicing. Serve warm.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note