Chicken Stroganoff - Crock Pot
09/20/11 - Dinner with Bill. Quick, Easy and Delicious Good served over noodles
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Lemon Pepper
- Olive Oil
- 1 pound(s) Boneless Chicken Cubed
- 1 can(s) Cream of Mushroom Soup Undiluted
- 8 ounce(s) Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup(s) Chicken Broth
- 1 cup(s) Onions Chopped
- 8 ounce(s) Mushrooms Sliced
- Combine seasonings and rub over chicken. Brown chicken lightly in olive oil.
- Combine other ingredients, then stir in chicken. Cover and cook in crock pot on low heat for 6 - 8 hours. Held well in the crockpot for 11 hours (crock pot turned itself to warm after 6 hours.)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sharondorman09 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note