Community Recipe from
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breasts cut in small strips
- 1 cup(s) mushrooms sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) onion chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) yellow and red bell pepper chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) flour
- 1 cup(s) chicken broth
- 4 tablespoon(s) sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper to taste
- 1 cup(s) uncooked egg noodles
- In large skillet, saute the chicken, mushrooms, onion and peppers in olive oil until chicken is no longer pink. Combine flour and broth until smooth; gradually add to the skillet. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Reduce heat. Add the sour cream, salt, pepper; cook and stir until heated through (do not boil).
- Serve over pasta.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jehabrich and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken Stroganoff Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes