Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) Chicken gravy mix
- 1 (10 1/2 oz) can(s) condensed chicken broth
- 1 pound(s) boneless skinless chicken broth cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 pound(s) frozen vegetables thawed and drained
- 1 (4 oz) can(s) mushrooms drained
- 1/2 cup(s) sour cream
- 1 tablespoon(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup(s) bisquick
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- Mix gravy and broth in slow cooker until smooth. Stir in chicken, vegetables, and mushrooms.
- Cover and cook on low about 4 hours or until chicken is no longer pink in center.
- Mix sour cream and flour; stir into chicken mixture. Cover and cook on high setting for 20 minutes.
- Stir milk into Bisquick until moistened. Drop dough by rounded spoonful onto chicken mixture.
- Cover and cook on high setting for 45 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cloverhrt and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note