Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) Chicken gravy mix
- 1 (10 1/2 oz) can(s) condensed chicken broth
- 1 pound(s) boneless skinless chicken broth cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 pound(s) frozen vegetables thawed and drained
- 1 (4 oz) can(s) mushrooms drained
- 1/2 cup(s) sour cream
- 1 tablespoon(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup(s) bisquick
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- Mix gravy and broth in slow cooker until smooth. Stir in chicken, vegetables, and mushrooms.
- Cover and cook on low about 4 hours or until chicken is no longer pink in center.
- Mix sour cream and flour; stir into chicken mixture. Cover and cook on high setting for 20 minutes.
- Stir milk into Bisquick until moistened. Drop dough by rounded spoonful onto chicken mixture.
- Cover and cook on high setting for 45 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cloverhrt and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes