Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 pound(s) chicken breasts Cooked
- 1 pound(s) white button mushrooms Halved
- 2 ounce(s) Tamari (wheat free) - to taste
- 16 ounce(s) sour cream
- 2 whole(s) onion (medium) sliced
- 2 clove(s) Garlic minced
- 1 package(s) Soba Noodles
- 1 cup(s) Water
- 1 - Cook chicken (I use canned if my time is limited).
- 2 - Combine all ingredients (except noodles)in baking dish. Add water until desired consistency.
- 3 - Cover and bake at 325F for 45 minutes. 4 - While baking, make noodles according to package directions.
- 5 - After 30 minutes of baking, noodles can be added and then continue to bake for 15 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kgibbs and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note