- 1/2 cup(s) Campbells Special Request Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 6 ounce(s) can sliced mushrooms drained
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/4 cup(s) Parmesan Cheese
- 1 cup(s) plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoon(s) sherry
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) white pepper
- 2 whole chicken breasts, split,boned and skinned
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray an 8x11 casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray. Place chicken breasts in casserole. Do not overlap. Sprinkle with garlic and pepper. Combine soup, yogurt and mushrooms and pour over chicken. Sprinkle cheese over all. Bake for 50 min. or microwave covered on high power for 18 min. or until chicken is tender. Serve with our favorite cooked noodles.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by bstary18 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken Stroganoff Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes