- 4 bone-in chicken breasts halves
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup fine, dry breadcrumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
How to Make It
Remove and discard skin and bones from chicken. Cut chicken into strips.
Whisk together next 3 ingredients in a large bowl; add chicken strips, coating well. Let stand 5 minutes.
Combine sesame seeds, breadcrumbs, and garlic powder in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add chicken, seal bag, and shake to coat. Place chicken on a lightly greased baking sheet; drizzle with butter.
Broil 5 1/2 inches from heat 5 minutes on each side or until golden.
Stir together mustard, honey, and hot sauce. Serve with chicken strips.