Chicken Stir Fry with Vegetables and Brown Rice
- 2 ounce(s) Chicken breast/tenderloin chopped
- 1 cup(s) Brown rice cooked
- 1/2 whole(s) Bell pepper chopped
- 3/4 cup(s) Carrots chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) Onion chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) Sugar snap green beans chopped
- Soy sauce optional
- Cook rice until tender
- Cut up all the vegetables and chicken into bite size pieces. Spray non-stick cooking spay in your pan and add carrots let cook for 5 minutes. Then add chicken. Cook until theres no more pink or its cooked through and add bell pepper and onion. Once the onions and bell pepper are tender add rice and snap green beans stir and serve!
- 390 Calories
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Ejreese and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note