Chicken Stew Over Biscuits
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) water
- 3/4 cup(s) white wine or chicken broth
- 2.8 ounce(s) package chicken gravy mix
- 1 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh parsley minced
- 1 to 2 teaspoon(s) chicken bouillon granules
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 5 carrots peeled and cut
- 1 onion cut into wedges
- 4 chicken breasts- boneless cut into bite-sized pieces
- 3 tablespoon(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup(s) cold water
- 16 ounce(s) tube refrigerated large buttermilk biscuits, baked
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a low cooker; mix until blended. Add carrots, onion and chicken; cover and cook on low setting for 7-8 hours. In small bowl, stir together flour and cold water until smooth; gradually stir into slow cooker. Increase setting to high; cover and cook for 1 hour. Place biscuits in soup bowls; top with stew.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Melrose1954 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken Stew Over Biscuits Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes