Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tsp canola oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1.5 tsp minced garlic
- 1 lb boneless chicken, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 2 tsp jerk seasoning
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/4 cup red wine
- 2 tblsp drained capers
- 1 16 oz can black beans, rinsed & drained
- 1 14.5 oz can undrained Italian style diced tomatoes
- Saute onion & garlic until tender.
- In medium bowl, combine chicken, curry, jer & pepper.
- Add chicken mixture to pan & cook 4 minutes.
- Stir in wine, capers, beans & tomatoes.
- Cover, reduce heat to low, and simmer 10 minutes or so.
- Serve over rice, with a green salad and crusty bread.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LeGault and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken Stew Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews