Community Recipe from
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 8 cup(s) spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup(s) red onions thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoon(s) canola oil
- 5 tablespoon(s) rasberry vinegar
- 1 1/3 cup(s) rasberries
- 2 ounce(s) goat cheese crumbled
- 1/4 cup(s) slivered almonds
- 1. season chicken with salt and peppr. cook chicken in a grill pan over medium-high heat for 5-6 minutes per side. let chicken rest for 5-10 minutes and slice.
- 2. meanwhile, combine spinach and onion in a large bowl. in a separate small bowl, whisk together oil and vinegar; add to spinach and toss well. add rasberries, cheese and almonds. divide salad evenly and top with chicken.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ChicagoChef82 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
chicken-spinach salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads