Chicken and Spinach Pizza
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 204
- Fat: 6.2g
- Saturated fat: 2.9g
- Protein: 17.1g
- Carbohydrate: 20.0g
- Cholesterol: 26mg
- Iron: 2.0mg
- Sodium: 531mg
- Calories from fat: 27%
- Fiber: 2.0g
- Calcium: 294mg
- 1 (10-ounce) Italian cheese-flavored thin pizza crust (such as Boboli)
- 1 1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained, and squeezed dry
- 1 cup spicy spaghetti sauce (such as Newman's Own)
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Place crust on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Combine chicken, spinach, and spaghetti sauce in a bowl; spoon evenly over crust. Top with cheese.
- Bake at 450° for 12 minutes or until crust is browned and cheese melts. Top with basil; cut into 8 slices.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes