Chicken and Spinach Pizza
In a rush? Use rotisserie chicken from your supermarket's deli instead of cooking the chicken yourself. Keep in mind that one rotisserie chicken will yield approximately three cups of chopped chicken.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 204
- Fat: 6.2g
- Saturated fat: 2.9g
- Protein: 17.1g
- Carbohydrate: 20.0g
- Cholesterol: 26mg
- Iron: 2.0mg
- Sodium: 531mg
- Calories from fat: 27%
- Fiber: 2.0g
- Calcium: 294mg
- 1 (10-ounce) Italian cheese-flavored thin pizza crust (such as Boboli)
- 1 1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained, and squeezed dry
- 1 cup spicy spaghetti sauce (such as Newman's Own)
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Place crust on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Combine chicken, spinach, and spaghetti sauce in a bowl; spoon evenly over crust. Top with cheese.
- Bake at 450° for 12 minutes or until crust is browned and cheese melts. Top with basil; cut into 8 slices.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note