- 1 (10-ounce) Italian cheese-flavored thin pizza crust (such as Boboli)
- 1 1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained, and squeezed dry
- 1 cup spicy spaghetti sauce (such as Newman's Own)
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- calories 204
- fat 6.2 g
- satfat 2.9 g
- protein 17.1 g
- carbohydrate 20.0 g
- cholesterol 26 mg
- iron 2.0 mg
- sodium 531 mg
- caloriesfromfat 27 %
- fiber 2.0 g
- calcium 294 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 450°.
Place crust on an ungreased baking sheet.
Combine chicken, spinach, and spaghetti sauce in a bowl; spoon evenly over crust. Top with cheese.
Bake at 450° for 12 minutes or until crust is browned and cheese melts. Top with basil; cut into 8 slices.