Chicken-Spinach Pita Pockets
Yield: 4 servings
- 2 (6-ounce) skinned and boned chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/2 small cucumber, cubed
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 cups shredded fresh spinach
- 4 pita pockets, cut into halves
- Cook chicken in an ovenproof nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until brown. Bake at 350° for 10 to 12 minutes or until done. Cool slightly, and thinly slice.
- Whisk together yogurt and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl; add chicken, cucumber, green onions, and spinach, tossing to coat.
- Bake pita halves at 200° for 3 to 4 minutes. (Do not toast.)
- Spoon filling evenly into pita halves.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes