- 1 (10-ounce) Italian cheese-flavored thin pizza crust (such as Boboli)
- 1/3 cup refrigerated reduced-fat Alfredo sauce (such as Contadina)
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained, and squeezed dry
- 1 1/2 cups shredded roasted chicken breast
- 1/2 (4-ounce) package crumbled feta cheese with basil and sun-dried tomatoes
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 450°.
Place pizza crust on an ungreased baking sheet or pizza pan. Combine Alfredo sauce and spinach; spoon over pizza crust. Sprinkle chicken and feta cheese over spinach.
Bake at 450° for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden. Cut into 8 slices.