Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 2/3 cup(s) Dried Bread Crumbs
- 1/3 cup(s) Grated Parmeasan Cheese
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh chopped italian parsley
- 2 Cloves Garlic minced
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) melted butter
- 2 teaspoon(s) grated lemon peel
- Place Chicken breast between sheets of plastic wrap, pound chicken gently with mallet until very thin (about 1/8 inch thick). On wased paper, combine bread crumbs, cheese, parslety, lemon peel and garlic. In shallow dish, combine olive oilc and melted butter. Dip chicken inot butter mixture, coat with crumb mixture, tightly roll and secure with wooden picks.
- Grill or Broil…
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Jeannebug34 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note