Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 cup(s) cooked chicken diced
- 6 1/2 oz box(es) mixed long grain and wild rice cooked
- 10 1/2 oz can(s) cream of celery soup
- 1 small jar(s) pimiento diced
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 1 pound can(s) french style green beans drained
- 1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1 cup(s) water chestnuts sliced
- Combine the cooked wild rice mixture with the other ingredients (may need to add water/or chicken broth to this mixture). Bake at 300 degrees for approximately 45 minutes in a 9*13 inch casserole. May be made ahead of time, refrigerated and baked when needed.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by szbick and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note