Community Recipe from
- 3 cup(s) cooked chicken diced
- 6 1/2 oz box(es) mixed long grain and wild rice cooked
- 10 1/2 oz can(s) cream of celery soup
- 1 small jar(s) pimiento diced
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 1 pound can(s) french style green beans drained
- 1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1 cup(s) water chestnuts sliced
- Combine the cooked wild rice mixture with the other ingredients (may need to add water/or chicken broth to this mixture). Bake at 300 degrees for approximately 45 minutes in a 9*13 inch casserole. May be made ahead of time, refrigerated and baked when needed.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by szbick and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes