- 4 skinned and boned chicken breasts
- 2 bunches green onions, chopped
- 1 (8-oz.) package sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 pt. grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup Italian dressing
- 1 (8-oz.) package spaghetti
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
How to Make It
Place chicken breasts in a single layer in a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish. Top evenly with onions, mushrooms, and tomatoes. Pour dressing evenly over chicken and vegetables.
Bake, covered, at 375° for 45 minutes. Remove chicken and vegetables from oven; let stand 10 minutes. Shred chicken using two forks.
Cook pasta according to package directions, and drain. Combine shredded chicken mixture and spaghetti, tossing well. Top evenly with 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese.
Note: For testing purposes only, we used Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing.