Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) Cooked chicken
- 3 cup(s) Dry Spaghetti
- 2 can(s) Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 2 cup(s) Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 teaspoon(s) Onion powder
- 2 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon(s) Seasoned salt
- 1 cup(s) cheddar cheese, grated
- cook 1 cut up fryer and pick out the meat to make two cups. Cook spaghetti insame chicken broth until al dente. Do not overcook. When spaghetti is cooked, combine with remaining ingredients except additional 1 cup cheddar. Place mixture in casserole pan and top with remaining cheddar. Cover and freeze up to six months.
- Bake 350 degrees for 45 minutes until bubbly.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by NearlyEdible and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note