- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 small green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (14 1/4-ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 (14 1/4-ounce) can Italian-style stewed tomatoes
- 1 (6-ounce) can Italian-style tomato paste
- 1 (16-ounce) package VELVEETA Pasteurized Process Cheese Spread, cut up
- 12 ounces uncooked spaghetti, cooked
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- Sauté onion and bell pepper in a Dutch oven coated with vegetable cooking spray over medium-high heat 3 to 4 minutes.
- Stir in broth, tomatoes, and tomato paste.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes.
- Stir in cheese spread; cook 1 minute or until cheese spread is melted.
- Stir in spaghetti and chicken, and cook 2 to 3 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes