Southern Living NOVEMBER 2006
1. Prepare pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
2. Remove chicken from bones; cut chicken into bite-size pieces, and set aside.
3. Melt butter in a large Dutch oven over medium heat. Add mushrooms and next 3 ingredients; sauté 8 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
4. Add chicken, cheese cubes, and next 4 ingredients to vegetable mixture, and cook over low heat until cheese is melted and all ingredients are combined. Add pasta, and toss to combine. Pour mixture into a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish. Sprinkle with breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese.
5. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until bubbly.
*2 cups chopped cooked chicken may be substituted.
Go to Full Version of