Community Recipe from
- 4 chicken breasts cooked
- 12/16 ounce(s) spaghetti
- 1 medium sweet yellow onion chopped
- 10 ounce(s) can rotel
- 10 ounce(s) can cream of mushroom soup
- 10 ounce(s) can cream of chicken soup
- 4 ounce(s) can of mushrooms
- 16 ounce(s) stewed tomatoes
- 1 pound(s) velvetta
- parmesan cheese shredded
- Cook chicken. Reserve chicken broth and cook spaghettie noodles in the broth and drain. Saute onion and mushrooms in butter. Combine chicken, spaghetti, sauteed vegatables and remaining ingredients in a large sauce pan. Cook until cheese melts, stirring occasionally. Spoon into large baking dish. Top with parmesan cheese. Bake at 350 until bubbly.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by siskfamily and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken Spaghetii Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes