- 2 pounds boned, skinned chicken breasts, cut into 1 1/2-in. cubes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh oregano leaves
- 4 garlic cloves (2 crushed, 2 minced)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 1/2 English cucumber, coarsely shredded
- 14 ounces nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons distilled white vinegar
- calories 222
- caloriesfromfat 30 %
- protein 33 g
- fat 7.4 g
- satfat 1.3 g
- carbohydrate 4.4 g
- fiber 0.1 g
- sodium 309 mg
- cholesterol 83 mg
How to Make It
Heat grill to high (450° to 550°). Mix chicken, oil, wine, lemon juice, oregano, crushed garlic cloves, salt, and 1/4 tsp. pepper in a bowl. Thread chicken onto 8 metal skewers.
Grill chicken, turning occasionally, until grill marks appear and meat is cooked through, 10 to 12 minutes.
Put cucumber in a kitchen towel and wring out any excess liquid. Transfer to a medium bowl. Add yogurt, minced garlic, remaining 1/4 tsp. pepper, and the vinegar and mix until combined. Serve with chicken and warm pita bread.
Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.