1. Heat olive oil in a large pot over medium-high heat. Cook chicken thighs 6 minutes on each side or until lightly browned. (Chicken may not completely cook through but will finish cooking when returned to broth.) Transfer chicken to a cutting board; cut into bite-size pieces, and set aside.
2. Melt butter in pot over medium heat. Add onion, celery, and carrot, and sauté 3 minutes. Stir in broth and next 3 ingredients. Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer, covered, 5 minutes.
3. Whisk together cream and cornstarch in a small bowl; stir into simmering broth.
4. Cut each biscuit into quarters, and dredge pieces in flour, shaking off excess. Add biscuits to broth, and cook, partially covered, 3 minutes on each side or until biscuits are firm to the touch. (Biscuits will continue to cook.)
5. Add chicken, lemon juice, and chives to broth; simmer until chicken is heated through. Season with additional sea salt and pepper, if desired.
Go to Full Version of