CHICKEN SOUP W/SPINACH
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 ounce(s) Chicken Breasts Tenders (diced)
- 1 can(s) Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes
- 2 clove(s) Garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Italian seasoning spice
- 32 ounce(s) Low Sodium Chic Broth
- 2 tablespoon(s) Olive Oil
- 3 tablespoon(s) Orzo (Italian Pasta)
- 2 cup(s) Packed Fresh Baby Spinach
- 1 Shallot finely diced
- 2 Small Zucchini Diced
- 1. Heat oil in sauce pan over medhigh heat. Add diced chicken cook until browned,
- 3 to 4 minutes. Transfer to plate.
- 2. Add zucchini, shallot, garlic, Italian spices saute until tender 2 to 3 minutes.
- 3. Add tomatoes, broth and Orzo. Bring to boil, reduce heat to simmer and cook 5 minutes until Orzo is tender.
- 4. Turn off heat, Add chicken and spinach. Serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marlette7217 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note