- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chipotle chile powder
- 2 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Cooking spray
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 3 tablespoons fat-free, lower-sodium chicken broth
- 8 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- 1/2 cup Fresh Salsa
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 ounce shredded cheddar cheese (about 1/4 cup)
- 1 ounce shredded Monterey Jack cheese (about 1/4 cup)
- 2 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 lime, cut into 8 wedges
- calories 391
- caloriesfromfat 0.0 %
- fat 10.1 g
- satfat 4.3 g
- monofat 2.2 g
- polyfat 0.8 g
- protein 30.1 g
- carbohydrate 43.8 g
- fiber 6.4 g
- cholesterol 71 mg
- iron 1.9 mg
- sodium 516 mg
- calcium 176 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine first 3 ingredients in a medium bowl. Sprinkle chicken with 1 1/4 teaspoons spice mixture. Place chicken on a foil-lined baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until done. Cool slightly. Chop chicken into bite-sized pieces.
While chicken bakes, add beans and chicken broth to remaining spice mixture in bowl; mash with a potato masher until blended. Place bean mixture in a small skillet coated with cooking spray. Cook, stirring frequently, over medium heat 2 to 3 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Warm tortillas according to package directions. Spread about 2 tablespoons bean mixture over each tortilla. Top each with about 3 tablespoons chicken, 1 tablespoon salsa, 1 1/2 teaspoons sour cream, 1 tablespoon cheddar cheese, 1 tablespoon Monterey Jack cheese, and 1/4 cup lettuce. Fold in half. Serve with lime wedges.