Chicken Skewers with Peanut Sauce
Chicken Skewers with Peanut Sauce are a special dinner treat for kids. They'll not only love the dipping sauce but the skewers make dinnertime fun.
More From Allyou
- Calories: 373
- Fat: 19g
- Saturated fat: 3g
- Protein: 42g
- Carbohydrate: 7g
- Fiber: 2g
- Cholesterol: 88mg
- Sodium: 696mg
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 clove garlic, roughly chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 1/3 lb. total), cut lengthwise into 16 1/4-inch strips
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1. Blend peanut butter, garlic, ginger, lime juice, soy sauce, sugar, crushed red pepper and 1/3 cup water in a blender until smooth.
- 2. Preheat grill to high. Thread chicken onto 16 skewers and place in 1 layer on a baking sheet. Brush both sides of chicken with oil; season with salt and pepper. Working in batches if necessary, grill chicken until cooked through, turning once, about 4 minutes total. Serve immediately, or at room temperature, with peanut sauce on the side.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note