Yield: Makes 4-6 skewers
- 4 boneless, skinelss chicken breast halves, cut into 1 1/2 -to 2 in. pieces
- 2 preserved lemons
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 pint pitted, cracked green olives
- 1. Preheat broiler or grill.
- 2. Remove pulp from lemons and discard, rinse rinds, and cut each rind into eighths.
- 3. In a large bowl, toss together chicken, lemon rinds, and pepper. Cover and refrigerate 20 to 30 minutes.
- 4. Thread chicken, alternating with lemon rinds and olives, onto 4 to 6 skewers. Grill or broil until meat is cooked through, about 5 minutes per side.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers