Chicken Sesame Noodles
More From Southern Living
- 1 (14.5-oz.) package multigrain spaghetti
- 1/2 cup Thai peanut sauce
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 (6-oz.) packages fully cooked grilled chicken strips
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 1. Prepare spaghetti according to package directions. Toss with peanut sauce, green onions, red bell pepper, cilantro, if desired, and lime juice. Stir in chicken. Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds.
- Note: We tested with House of Tsang Thai Peanut Sauce and Oscar Mayer Grilled Chicken Breast Strips.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note