Chicken Sesame Kebabs
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- Chicken- cut into thin strips
- 1 teaspoon(s) Honey
- 2 tablespoon(s) Lemon Juice
- Sesame Seeds
- 1 tablespoon(s) Soy Sauce
- Mix all ingredients together. Brush over chicken and let marinate for at least 15 minutes.
- Preheat George Foreman Grill over Med High. Cook chicken approx 4 minutes until done.
- Sprinkle sesame seed over the cooked chicken.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by theresa and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note