Chicken Scampi with Tomatoes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 ounce(s) linguine or other pasta
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil
- 1/4 cup(s) butter
- 1 pound(s) boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 1 package(s) garlic butter shrimp scampi seasoning mix
- 1 1/2 cup(s) chopped tomatoes
- 1. Cook pasta as directed on package. Drain well.
- 2. Heat oil and butter in large skillet on medium heat until butter is melted. Add chicken and Seasoning Mix; cook and stir 5 to 6 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Add tomatoes; cook and stir 3 minutes to soften tomatoes.
- 3. Toss with cooked pasta to coat well. Serve with grated Parmesan cheese, if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note