Easy and good (as well as healthy)! I paired it with brown and wild rice and a vegetable.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1.25 pound(s) chicken (tenders work well)
- 1/4 cup(s) white wine
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) parmesan cheese shredded
- 2 tablespoon(s) Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) oregano
- 2 clove(s) garlic chopped
- Mix everything in a plastic bag and marinate (in the refrigerator) for 30 minutes. Place it in the oven on broil for 10-14 minutes (flip halfway through) or until the pink is all gone.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Schweik and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note