Community Recipe from
- 1.25 pound(s) chicken (tenders work well)
- 1/4 cup(s) white wine
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) parmesan cheese shredded
- 2 tablespoon(s) Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) oregano
- 2 clove(s) garlic chopped
- Mix everything in a plastic bag and marinate (in the refrigerator) for 30 minutes. Place it in the oven on broil for 10-14 minutes (flip halfway through) or until the pink is all gone.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Schweik and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes