sauteed chicken strips infused with lemon, garlic and herbs
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) butter
- 1/4 cup(s) evoo
- 1 tablespoon(s) cillantro
- 1 tablespoon(s) basil
- 1 tablespoon(s) oregano
- 3 clove(s) garlic
- 2 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 4 piece(s) chicken breasts
- in a skillet heat the butter and evoo over med heat until melts. Add herbs, garlic and soy sauce and mix together. Then stir in lemon juice.
- Then add chicken and saute for about 5 minutes or until white. Lower the heat and cook for about 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and the juices run clear. More butter and evoo can be added if needed. (recipe also good with schrimp)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dicknkel and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note