Chicken Scaloppine With Artichoke Cream Sauce
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 chicken breast halves, boneless, skinless
- 1/3 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 cup(s) cream
- 1 (14-oz.) can(s) artichokes, packed in water, halved
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- Remove the chicken tenderloin, the thin, tapering piece of meat on the lower
- edge of the breast, from each breast half and freeze for another use. Pound
- each breast between wax paper to a thickness of ¼-inch.
- Combine flour, salt, and pepper on a plate. Press the chicken breasts in
- the mixture, coating them evenly all over and shaking off any excess. When
- the plate is completely covered with one layer of chicken breasts, cover them
- with a sheet of wax paper to hold the next layer.
- In a nonstick skillet, heat the oil over moderately-high heat for 1 minute. Add
- breasts and cook about 3 minutes on each side; do not overcook. Transfer the
- breasts to a heated platter.
- Slowly stir in liquid from artichokes and the cream, incorporating any brown bits on the bottom, to make a smooth paste. Add salt. Heat until thickened. Mix in artichokes.
- Pour sauce over breasts and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robinarroyave and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note