Chicken Scaloppine With Artichoke Cream Sauce
Community Recipe from
- 6 chicken breast halves, boneless, skinless
- 1/3 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 cup(s) cream
- 1 (14-oz.) can(s) artichokes, packed in water, halved
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- Remove the chicken tenderloin, the thin, tapering piece of meat on the lower
- edge of the breast, from each breast half and freeze for another use. Pound
- each breast between wax paper to a thickness of ¼-inch.
- Combine flour, salt, and pepper on a plate. Press the chicken breasts in
- the mixture, coating them evenly all over and shaking off any excess. When
- the plate is completely covered with one layer of chicken breasts, cover them
- with a sheet of wax paper to hold the next layer.
- In a nonstick skillet, heat the oil over moderately-high heat for 1 minute. Add
- breasts and cook about 3 minutes on each side; do not overcook. Transfer the
- breasts to a heated platter.
- Slowly stir in liquid from artichokes and the cream, incorporating any brown bits on the bottom, to make a smooth paste. Add salt. Heat until thickened. Mix in artichokes.
- Pour sauce over breasts and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robinarroyave and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes