Chicken Saute with Triple Berry Glaze
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup Pillsbury BESTÂ® All Purpose Flour
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast tenders
- 3 to 4 tablespoons CriscoÂ® Puritan Canola Oil with Omega-3 DHA, divided
- 1 (12 oz.) jar Smucker'sÂ® Orchard's Finestâ¢ Northwest Triple Berry Preserves
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- Rice pilaf (optional), prepared
- 2 teaspoon fresh chopped Italian parsley, if desired
- COMBINE salt, pepper and flour in a shallow bowl. Coat chicken with seasoned flour. Shake off excess flour.
- HEAT 2 tablespons oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Sauté chicken in batches, using additional oil as needed, about 4-6 minutes per side or until golden brown and an instant read thermometer reads 170° F. Transfer chicken to platter, loosely covered with foil.
- COMBINE preserves and horseradish in skillet, cooking over low heat until sauce begins to bubble. Return chicken to skillet, stirring to coat chicken evenly. Serve over rice pilaf and garnish with parsley, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes