Chicken Sausage, Red Onion & Asiago Cheese Oatmeal
Roasted Garlic Chicken Sausage, Red Onion & Asiago Cheese Oatmeal.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- Oatmeal Base
- 1/2 cup(s) Rolled Oats
- 1/2 cup(s) Chicken Broth
- 1/2 cup(s) Water
- 1 teaspoon(s) Garlic Salt
- Other Ingredients
- 1 piece(s) Al Fresco, Roasted Garlic Chicken Sausage
- 1 tablespoon(s) Olive Oil
- 1/2 bulb(s) Red Onion (small)
- 1/4 cup(s) Shredded Asiago Cheese
- Thinly slice red onion and sauté using olive oil until dark, then set aside.
- Slice sausage into 1/4 inch rounds, brown, then set aside.
- Cook oatmeal.
- When there is about a minute or less cook time left, add onion, sausage and melt in cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TamedOats and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken Sausage, Red Onion & Asiago Cheese Oatmeal Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes