Chicken Sausage, Peppers and Tomatoes with Linguine
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 pound(s) linguine uncooked
- 1 package(s) (12 oz.) chicken sausage links cut diagonally into 1/2-inch thick slices
- 3 whole(s) bell peppers (assorted colors) coarsely chopped
- 3 whole(s) tomatoes chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) parmesan cheese
- COOK pasta as directed on package, omitting salt.
- MEANWHILE, cook sausage and peppers in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat 4 to 6 min. or until sausage is heated through and peppers are crisp-tender, stirring occasionally. Stir in tomatoes; cover. Simmer on medium-low heat 5 to 6 min. or until tomatoes are softened, stirring occasionally.
- DRAIN pasta. Add to skillet with 2 tbsp. cheese; mix lightly. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by claireprice and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken Sausage, Peppers and Tomatoes with Linguine Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes