Chicken Satay With Spicy Peanut Sauce
Prep: 10 minutes; Marinate: 1 hour; Cook: 4 minutes.
Yield: Makes 15 servings (serving size: 1 satay, 1 tablespoon sauce)
More From Health
Amount per serving
- Calories: 58
- Fat: 2g
- Saturated fat: 0.0g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1g
- Protein: 7g
- Carbohydrate: 2g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Cholesterol: 17mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 169mg
- Calcium: 7mg
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast tenders (about 15 pieces)
- 4 tablespoons fresh lime juice, divided
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce, divided
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha (hot chile sauce)
- 15 (12-inch) wooden skewers, presoaked
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1. Place chicken, 3 tablespoons lime juice, 2 tablespoons soy sauce, and curry powder in a zip-top bag. Seal bag and refrigerate 1 hour.
- 2. Whisk together remaining lime juice and soy sauce with peanut butter and next 3 ingredients. Set aside.
- 3. Arrange rack in the center of the oven and preheat broiler to high.
- 4. Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade. Thread chicken on skewers; arrange on baking sheet.
- 5. Broil chicken 4–5 minutes, until cooked through. Sprinkle with cilantro; serve with dipping sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken Satay With Spicy Peanut Sauce Recipe at a Glance