Chicken Satay with Spicy Peanut Sauce
- 1 1/4 pounds skinned and boned chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup sherry
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- Dash of hot sauce
- Spicy Peanut Sauce
- Cut chicken into 3- x 1/2-inch strips. Combine lemon juice and next 6 ingredients in a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag. Add chicken, and seal bag securely. Marinate in refrigerator 1-1/2 hours, turning once.
- Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade. Thread chicken onto 8-inch wooden skewers. Place skewers on greased baking sheets, and bake at 375` for 10 minutes or until done. Serve with warm Spicy Peanut Sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers