1. Place chicken, 3 tablespoons lime juice, 2 tablespoons soy sauce, and curry powder in a zip-top bag. Seal bag and refrigerate 1 hour.
2. Whisk together remaining lime juice and soy sauce with peanut butter and next 3 ingredients. Set aside.
3. Arrange rack in the center of the oven and preheat broiler to high.
4. Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade. Thread chicken on skewers; arrange on baking sheet.
5. Broil chicken 4–5 minutes, until cooked through. Sprinkle with cilantro; serve with dipping sauce.