- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast tenders (about 15 pieces)
- 4 tablespoons fresh lime juice, divided
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce, divided
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha (hot chile sauce)
- 15 (12-inch) wooden skewers, presoaked
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- calories 58
- fat 2 g
- satfat 0.0 g
- monofat 1 g
- polyfat 1 g
- protein 7 g
- carbohydrate 2 g
- fiber 0.0 g
- cholesterol 17 mg
- iron 0.0 mg
- sodium 169 mg
- calcium 7 mg
How to Make It
Place chicken, 3 tablespoons lime juice, 2 tablespoons soy sauce, and curry powder in a zip-top bag. Seal bag and refrigerate 1 hour.
Whisk together remaining lime juice and soy sauce with peanut butter and next 3 ingredients. Set aside.
Arrange rack in the center of the oven and preheat broiler to high.
Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade. Thread chicken on skewers; arrange on baking sheet.
Broil chicken 4–5 minutes, until cooked through. Sprinkle with cilantro; serve with dipping sauce.