- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped blanched almonds
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- 1/4 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 16 slices white bread
- Green pepper stars
How to Make It
Combine chicken, green pepper, and almonds in a medium mixing bowl; mix well. Combine whipping cream, mustard, salt, and pepper; add to chicken mixture, mixing well. Chill.
Remove crust from bread. Spread chicken mixture evenly over 8 slices of bread. Place remaining bread slices over chicken mixture to make sandwiches. Cut each sandwich into 4 squares. Garnish cut sandwiches with green pepper stars.