Quick, easy, flavorful
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 piece(s) boneless chicken breast
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) salt
- 12 fresh sage leaves
- 4 proscuitto thinly sliced
- 4 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 1/3 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) corn starch
- Salt chicken. Place sage leaves on chicken and wrap with proscuitto. Heat oil in skillet and add chicken. Saute on blth sides till done. Remove chicken and keep warm. Add remaining items to pan. Stir till thickened. Return chicken to sauce. Serve
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JBarbari and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note